Accuracy Without the Worry
According to American Society of Cytopathology (ASC), the number of schools offering cytotechnology programs peaked in 1995 and declined steadily over the next nine years during which 19 schools closed their cytotechnology programs. Among the schools included in these closures is the prestigious Johns Hopkins University Medical School, whose program closed due to lack of applications. This brings the total number of program closures to one in every three cytotechnology programs since 1995.
Are you having difficulty recruiting qualified Cytotechnologists or considering outsourcing your cytology services? Are you looking to expand your test menu while reducing overhead? Danner Laboratory has offered superior cytology services for 30 years and has served as an outsource partner for cytology, pathology and molecular testing laboratories and medical practices. We provide solutions for specialized testing, temporary staffing needs, reduced overhead, research, and consultations on difficult cases. Whatever your needs are, we are here to help serve your clients and their patients better.
Outsourcing lab functions reduces overhead and operating costs while you continue to benefit from needed laboratory services. Lab outsourcing improves laboratory productivity, service and performance while saving costs from expensive diagnostic equipment and high labor costs.
With Danner as your cytology, pathology and molecular testing partner, you benefit from:
• A cost effective solution for processing your labor intensive, low reimbursed tests
• An easy and cost-effective way to expand your test menu and increase revenue. Danner offers an extensive test menu including the most frequently ordered tests, saving you the cost of expensive instruments and test validation
• Experienced and highly-skilled cytotechnologists for screening Gyn & Non-Gyn slides
• Consultations on difficult cytology cases to improve client service and patient care
• Rapid turnaround typically no more than 3 business days
• Consistently low unsatisfactory rate of less than 0.5%
• No waiting on hold to get your questions answered. Speak directly to our Client Concierge Team for prompt and courteous assistance
Over 20,000 specimens are processed and analyzed every year by our highly skilled laboratory personnel, cytotechnologists and experienced, board-certified cytopathologists. UCSD Medical Center pathologists serve as Medical Directors for Danner Laboratory and play a vital role in the diagnosis of gynecologic, urologic, thyroid, and pulmonary conditions and a wide range of other disease processes.
Are you having difficulty recruiting qualified Cytotechnologists ?